Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Pictures and a Message from Lauren

Hello! It's Lauren. Last night we went on my first taco run- and that was awesome! There is a blue stand and a red stand, and my favorite is the red. In a few minutes I'm going on my second run. Oh, by the way, when we were walking back from the run, Caroline caught someone's eye- He thought she was very beautiful! This morning we had an awesome breakfast and then were off to the building site! Most of the day I was painting, and painting, and painting. But I thought it was really fun to help translate a little- I got to help Mel and Cami explain that they wanted to play soccer :) The house is almost done, so tomorrow we will finish and furnish it. Tonight after dinner we went to Walmart and went crazy shopping for the family- Breanna, Cami, Mel, and I found a lot of fun toys (coloring books, bubbles, and cars, etc.) Ok well I have to go. What time is it? Taco Time!























































No comments: